Same Great Care - Now in the Comfort of Your Home
Telehealth* brings you the same great care you've come to expect, now in the comfort of your home. Through virtual appointments, you will connect with your provider in real-time.
Available Telehealth Services
- Family Medicine
- Counseling and Therapy
- Dietitian Services
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- General Surgery
- Pain Management
- Weight Loss
Telehealth Appointment Process
Options for Requesting Your Appointment
- Call any of our clinic locations to schedule an appointment.
- Message your provider’s team through MyChart. (To enroll in MyChart, call 641-444-5600.)
Requirements for a Telehealth Appointment
- Smart phone, tablet, or computer with a camera
Preparations Prior to Your Appointment
- A series of text messages will be sent from the clinic to your phone.
- The texts will include a link for the Vidyo app to download. Please wait for the link to download the app. Download process is complete once you see the Vidyo green screen requesting portal.
- Another text provides your appointment date and time.
- The final text is typically received the day of your appointment with a PIN protected link for your individual appointment. The PIN will vary between 4 - 8 characters.
- Do not delete these texts messages until after your appointment is completed.
“Arriving” for Your Appointment
- Double check that the Vidyo app was downloaded properly to your phone or tablet.
- At the time of your appointment, click the link provided in the final text message.
- When prompted, enter your first and last name and pin number.
- You should now be connected with your Iowa Specialty Hospital provider via screen-sharing.
For questions about telehealth, please call Robyn Paulsen at 515-602-9830.
For information on clinic locations, please visit our Locations page.
*Our Telehealth System is HIPAA secure for patient privacy and protection.