Telehealth: Virtual Healthcare
The Same Great Women's Healthcare - Now In The Comfort Of Your Home
Telehealth brings you the same great care you've come to expect from The Gabrielson Clinic for Women, now in the comfort of your home. Through virtual doctors' appointments, you will connect with your provider in real time. Virtual healthcare provides easy access to the best women’s healthcare providers from a trusted women’s clinic while also saving time and hassle.
Available Telehealth Services
From routine and preventive healthcare to specialized women’s health services, we provide online doctor's appointments for a wide range of services.
- Family Medicine
- Prenatal Care & Pediatric Care
- Counseling and Therapy
- Dietitian Services
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Gastroenterology & Urogynecology
- General Surgery
- Pain Management
- Weight Loss
Some healthcare services for women are not available through telehealth but can be discussed with your provider virtually. Some services, such as hormone replacement therapy, certain gynecology services, and OB/GYN clinic services require an in-person visit. Whether in person or virtual, we’re committed to providing the best health services for women in Iowa!
Telehealth Appointment Process
Options for Requesting Your Appointment
- Call any of our clinic locations to schedule an appointment.
- Message your provider’s team through MyChart. (To enroll in MyChart, call 641-444-5600.)
Requirements for a Telehealth Appointment
- Smartphone, tablet, or computer with a camera
Preparations Prior to Your Appointment
- A series of text messages will be sent from the clinic to your phone.
- The texts will include a link for the Vidyo app to download. Please wait for the link to download the app. The download process is complete once you see the Vidyo green screen requesting portal.
- Another text provides your appointment date and time.
- The final text is typically received on the day of your appointment with a PIN-protected link for your individual appointment. The PIN will vary between 4 - 8 characters.
- Do not delete these text messages until after your appointment is completed.
“Arriving” for Your Appointment
- Double-check that the Vidyo app was downloaded properly to your phone or tablet.
- At the time of your appointment, click the link provided in the final text message.
- When prompted, enter your first and last name and PIN number.
- You should now be connected with your Iowa Specialty Hospital provider via screen-sharing.
As a premier women’s health center, we’re committed to providing the best health services available. With comprehensive women’s health clinic services, advanced technology, and the best family medicine providers in Iowa, The Gabrielson Clinic for Women is here for you online and in person!
For questions about telehealth, please call Robyn Paulsen at 515-602-9830.
For information on our Iowa women's clinic locations, please visit our Locations page.
*Our Telehealth System is HIPAA secure for patient privacy and protection.