Shop Skincare Products
Look Your Best
Keep your complexion clear and healthy with our skincare products.
From acne to fighting the signs of aging and spots, our clinically-proven advanced medicated lines of skincare products will improve skin texture, reduce uneven and unwanted skin tones, and enhance your overall complexion.
The chart below is a guide as to the use for each product. However, we highly encourage you to schedule a consultation with us to determine which products might be right for you.
|Sign Up Now to Shop|
|Shop AlumierMD Now|
Shop Opulus Now
We also have other spa products that will leave your feet feeling refreshed and help you grow long, luscious lashes.
Baby Foot is designed to remove the unsightly, dead skin cells on your feet that build up over time and can contribute to numerous problems associated with the soles of your feet. Dead skin cells accumulate due to pressure and friction from ordinary activities such as standing, exercising, and wearing shoes. In many cases, feet become cracked and painful from the accumulation of dead skin.
Latisse® is an FDA-approved treatment to grow eyelashes for people with inadequate or not enough lashes. Some important tips to remember when using this product:
- Do not apply to the lower lid or in the eye and blot excess solution with a tissue.
- Only use the sterile applicators supplied with LATISSE® to apply the product.
- Don't allow the tip of the bottle or applicator to touch fingers or any other unintended surface, as contamination by common bacteria is known to cause infections.
- Remove contact lenses prior to applying LATISSE®. Contact lenses may be reinserted 15 minutes afterwards.
- Remember, if you stop using LATISSE®, lashes will gradually return to their previous appearance.
Enjoy the products and treatments you love and get rewarded too. Visit with one our of team members to learn more about our loyalty points program. Already enrolled? Use the link below to shop.
Not sure which products are best for your needs? Schedule a free consultation today! Call us at 515-293-2614.