Enjoy Baby Smooth Skin
Hair removal treatments are for individuals who want to permanently reduce unwanted hair on their face or body because they are tired of the conventional methods that only yield temporary results. We are proud to offer multiple options for hair removal. From your eyebrows to your tippy toes - you can enjoy silky smooth skin all over.
Laser Hair Removal
Unwelcome hair growth can be embarrassing for everyone. Although there are plenty of hair removal options, they aren't always worth it. Shaving and depilatory creams might be a quick fix, but they only get rid of the hair at the surface—not to mention the risk of nicks and adverse skin reactions.
Venus Concept is transforming hair removal by using advanced technology to permanently reduce unwanted hair on the face and body. You can finally enjoy smooth, hair-free skin with results that last longer than traditional methods.
Venus hair removal treatments work with advanced technology that targets and destroys the follicle under the skin's surface. Over time, this significantly reduces hair growth, with results that last longer than shaving, waxing, plucking, or depilatory creams. Venus Versa™ hair removal devices use laser and IPL technologies that target hair when it is in the growth phase, and is most responsive to treatment, producing noticeable results with little discomfort.
How many sessions will I need to see results?
For IPL hair removal, you will likely need 6-10 treatments per area. However, the exact number of sessions will depend on each individual person’s skin type, hair color and texture, and the area being treated.
Am I a good candidate for this treatment? / Will this treatment work for me?
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get diode laser hair removal if you have/are:
- Previous problems with laser therapy
- A history of keloid scarring
- Active infection or history of herpes simplex in the treatment area
- Use of depilatories or other hair removal treatments, such as waxing, plucking, or electrolysis, within 6 weeks prior to treatment
- Hypersensitivity to hydroquinone or other bleaching agents
- Use of oral Accutane within 6 weeks prior to treatment
You may not be able to get IPL laser hair removal if you have/are:
- Metal or other implants in the treatment area
- Current or history of cancer
- Pregnant or nursing
- Any diseases that can be stimulated by light (e.g. epilepsy)
- History of disease that can be stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders (e.g. diabetes or polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Any active condition in the treatment area (e.g. eczema, psoriasis, rash)
- History of skin disorders, keloids, unusual wound healing, or excessively dry and/or sensitive skin
- Any surgical procedures within the past 3 months
- A tattoo or permanent makeup in the treatment area
- Excessively tanned skin
Learn more at: venustreatments.com/en-us/hair-removal-treatment.htm
Sugaring Body Hair Removal
Alexandria Professional® Sugaring Formulas are 100% natural and consist of honey, lemon, sugar and water.
Alexandria sugar paste is applied against the hair growth and extracted in the same direction of the hair follicles to eliminate breakage and ingrown hairs. This process allows more effected hair removal which results in longer period of time between treatments because the sugar paste only adheres to the hair and not the skin.
The Alexandria Professional technique requires only 1/8 inch hair growth. However, we recommendedapproximately 10-14 days prior of growth prior to your appointment.
Watch the videos below to learn more.