You Are Family!
Our family medicine providers specialize in providing primary care to patients of every age. Your family medicine doctor is your primary doctor—the medical professional you see on a regular basis for checkups and who you see first when you are not feeling well.
Services available in Clear Lake only.
Family Medicine Services Offered:
- Preventative Medicine
- Birth Control Management
- Breastfeeding Education
- Flu & Pneumonia Shots
- Hereditary Cancer Screening (Annual Exam)
- Hormone Testing & Treatment
- Immunizations (Adult & Pediatric)
- Lab Services (Internal & Reference)
- Medication Checks
- Mental Health Evaluations
- Pediatric Care
- Physicals (Routine, School, and Sports)
- Routine Foot Care
- Same Day Appointments (Acute)
- Well-Child Visits
- Well-Men Exams (Prostate Screenings)
- Well-Woman Exams (Pelvic & Breast Exams, Pap Smears)