At Gabrielson Clinic, You Are Family!
Family medicine is a medical specialty that provides primary care to patients of every age. Family medicine specialists/doctors, also known as family care physicians, usually hold either an M.D. or D.O. degree. They deliver a variety of health care services. Your family medicine doctor is your primary care doctor -- the medical professional you see on a regular basis for checkups and who you see first when you are not feeling well.
Family Medicine Services are only available at our Clear Lake location. Our services include:
- Preventative Medicine
- Birth Control Management
- Breastfeeding Education
- Flu & Pneumonia Shots
- Hereditary Cancer Screening (Annual Exam)
- Hormone Testing & Treatment
- Adult & Pediatric Immunizations
- Lab Services (Internal & Reference)
- Medication Checks
- Mental Health Evaluations
- Pediatric Care
- Physical Exams (Routine, School, and Sports Physicals)
- Routine Foot Care
- Same-Day Appointments (Acute)
- Well-Child Visits
- Well-Men Exams (Prostate Exams)
- Well-Woman Exams (Pelvic & Breast Exams, Pap Smears)
Choose Gabrielson Clinic as your family medicine center to receive high-quality primary care services!
To find a family medicine clinic nearest to you, please visit our Locations page.
To find a family doctor, please visit Our Team page.
If you have any other questions or would like any additional information, please call 515-602-9804.