Can You Get a Hydrafacial While Pregnant?
Posted on September 28, 2023 at 10:50 AM by Gabrielson Clinic
There are plenty of beauty-enhancing treatments that you can enjoy while you’re pregnant, but one of the most popular treatments is a hydrafacial. The results are usually very satisfying, and there are many benefits to having one during your pregnancy. One of the services we offer at our Medical Spa is a hydrafacial.
- A hydrafacial is a great way to improve your skin’s appearance. By exfoliating the skin, it removes dead skin cells and promotes better blood circulation. It can also help minimize the appearance of wrinkles and scars
- A hydrafacial is a very gentle treatment. It won’t cause any pain, and it is unlikely to cause any side effects.
- We use HydraFacial MD, an award-winning technology that rejuvenates the skin without the use of a laser. It’s four-in-one vortex technology includes:
- Vortex cleansing
- Hydro peel exfoliation
- Vortex extraction
- Vortex fusion
Our HydraFacial MD technology cares for your skin to provide effective, long-lasting results with no downtime or discomfort.
Hydrafacial treatments are generally safe during pregnancy, but as with any medical procedure, there is always a chance of complications. Some potential side effects that could occur during pregnancy include:
- Swelling and redness around the face
- Chapped skin
- Skin darkening due to increased production of melanin
As with any treatment you receive during pregnancy, be sure to consult with your healthcare provider first.
To learn more about our HydraFacial MD technology, view this video.