3 Effective Ways To Spring Clean Your Skin
Posted on March 20, 2023 at 11:05 AM by Gabrielson Clinic
Is working on your skin health part of your spring cleaning list? Spring is the perfect time to rejuvenate your skin after a long winter. Whether you're looking to address a specific skin concern, improve your overall skin health, or simply treat yourself this spring, The Gabrielson Clinic for Women is here to help. With comprehensive medical spa services, our dermatologists, skincare experts, and estheticians can help your skin feel and look its best.
Take advantage of these medical skin care services to refresh your skin this spring!
1) Go Beyond Your Average Facial
Facials are the perfect skincare solution to balance and protect your skin, but not all facials are alike. At The Gabrielson Clinic for Women, we’re proud to offer HyrdaFacials, one of the best facial treatments available. This type of facial treatment has been extremely popular due to its dramatic and instant results. HydraFacials involve a three-step process that results in your skin looking better than ever.
- Cleanse: During the skin resurfacing process, a peel deeply cleanses and exfoliates the skin.
- Extract: Any impurities and dead skin cells are removed from the skin with gentle suction.
- Hydrate: Once a new, fresh layer of skin is uncovered, a personalized blend of intense moisturizers and skin serums deeply nourishes to hydrate and protect the skin.
2) Get Rid Of Facial Hair For Good
Tired of temporary facial hair removal methods and want to permanently reduce unwanted hair on your face? Enjoy long-lasting hair removal and baby-smooth skin with one of our professional hair removal services.
- Sugaring Body Hair Removal: Alexandria Professional® Sugaring Formulas are 100% natural and consist of honey, lemon, sugar, and water. This process allows for more effective hair removal, resulting in a longer period of time between treatments.
- Laser Hair Removal: Venus hair removal treatments work with advanced technology that targets and destroys the follicle under the skin's surface. Over time, this significantly reduces hair growth, with results that last longer than shaving, waxing, plucking, or depilatory creams.
3) Knock Out Chronic Skin Issues With Laser Skin Treatments
Face laser treatments can help treat a wide variety of chronic skin concerns and skin conditions such as acne scarring, skin texture, fine lines, wrinkles, and larger pores. Our med spa services include two different laser treatments for the face.
- Venus Versa Skin Rejuvenation: An IPL laser facial treatment that helps with discoloration of the skin from redness to hyperpigmentation.
- Venus Viva Skin Resurfacing: A facial laser treatment that helps with elasticity and scar tissue, ideal for improving acne scarring, skin texture, fine lines, and larger pores.
Keep Your Skin Clear All Year Long With Medicated Skincare Products
Once you’ve spring-cleaned your skin, keep it looking healthy throughout the rest of the year by adding clinically proven skincare products to your beauty routine! From acne to fighting the signs of aging and spots, our clinically-proven advanced medicated line of skin care products will improve skin texture, reduce uneven and unwanted skin tones, and enhance your overall complexion.
Cross Skin Concerns Off Your List With Medical Spa Services
From facial spa treatments to CoolSculpting, injections and fillers and more, trust the dermatology experts at The Gabrielson Clinic for Women. With comprehensive women’s clinic and skin spa services and experienced aesthetic services, we’re here to help you look and feel your best!